West Notts College are offering a range of free part time courses. For more information please click FREE Online Accredited Courses for Adults 2021
Their community team have organised a range of free, online accredited courses for 19+ adults to support people who are looking to build their qualifications and knowledge for career progression and job satisfaction.
They are adding new courses all the time and you can look at the full list by following this link https://wnc.ac.uk/Adults/Online-training.aspx
The most recently added courses are:
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism
- Level 2 Certificate in Behaviour that Challenges in Children
- Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Bullying in Children and Young People
- Level 2 Certificate in Special Educational Needs and Disability
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health.
Retail and warehousing
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Warehousing