Update on Coronavirus
At the current time Blidworth Parish Council asks all residents to stay safe and be vigilant. Please be considerate at this time and check on neighbours and those that may be vulnerable. Let’s help the community that we all live and share.
We would like to remind all our residents to follow Public Health England’s advice as stated below:
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Newark and Sherwood District Council also offer the following information:
There is a lot more information on the NHS Public Health England and Government website:
Stay at home if you have either:
- a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new, continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you’re staying at home.
Testing for coronavirus is not needed if you’re staying at home.
* * *
Blidworth Parish Council have taken the decision to close the Parish Office as from Monday 23rd March due to the current Government guidelines.
The Clerk can be contacted via the following methods:
Tel. 01623 490358 – Please leave a message if necessary
Your Parish Councillor details are also available on this website – Please contact one of them.
Cllr J Cheesmond
Chair of Blidworth Parish Council